1. Out-Diameter : Φ8 mm
2. Height : 5 mm
3. Weight : 0.7 g
4. Operating Temperature range : –20 ~ +60℃ without loss of function
5. Store Temperature range : -25 ~ +70℃ without loss of function
Electrical and Acoustical Characteristics
Test condition : 15 ~ 35℃, 25% ~ 85% RH, 860~1060 mbar
1. Impedance : 24 Ω ± 15% (0.22V at 1kHz)
2. Sound Pressure Level : 95 dB ± 3dB (0.22V at 1kHz, based on 711+rubber test)
3. Resonance Frequency : 2.7 kHz ± 20%
4. Frequency Range : 100Hz ~ 9kHz
5. Input Power Rated : 3 mW / Max. 5 mW
6. Distortion : 5% Max. from 200Hz ~ 5kHz
7. Buzz and Rattle : Should not be audible buzzes,rattles when the 0.27V sine wave signal swept at frequency range.
8. Polarity : When supplied plus D.C. voltage to (+) terminal, the cone diaphragm must move to forward.
After test(1~7 item), the speaker SPL difference shall be within ±3dB, and the appearance not exist any change to be harmful to normal operation. (e.g. cracks,rusts,damages and especially distortion).
1. High Temperature Test : After being placed in a chamber with +70 ± 3℃ for 96 hour and then being placed in natural condition for 1 hour, speaker shall be measured.
2. Low Temperature Test : After being placed in a chamber with -25 ± 3℃ for 96 hours and then being placed in natural condition for 1 hour, speaker shall be measured.
3. Humidity Test : After being placed in a chamber with 80%R.H. at +40 ± 2℃ for 96 hours and then being placed in natural condition for 1 hour, speaker shall be measured.
4. Thermal Shock Test : After being placed in a chamber at +60℃ for 1 hour, then speaker shall be placed in a chamber at -20℃ for 1 hour (1 cycle is the below diagram).After 6 above cycles, speakershall be measured after being placed in natural condition for 1 hour.
5. Vibration Test : After being applied vibration of amplitude of 1.5 mm with 10 to 55Hz band of vibration frequency to each of 3 perpendicular directions for 1 hour, then placed in natural condition for 1 hour, speaker shall be measured.
6. Drop Test : The speaker when mounted in the jig which weight 85g~100g, shall with stand 5 times random drops from a height of 1 meter to a concrete floor faced with 5 mm thick hard wood board.and be nothing mechanical damage.
7. Load test : After being applied loading white noise with input power 3mW (0.27Vrms.) for 96 hours, then placed in natural condition for 1 hour, speaker shall be measured.
8. Insulation test : When they are measured with DC 100V the insulation resistance between v.c. terminal and frame must be more than 1 MΩ Measurement
Block Diagram & Response curve
Test condition : IEC711+Rubber
1. Frame : PBT
2. Magnet : NdFeB
3. Plate : SPCC
4. Voice coil : DHT 0.03
5. Yoke : SPCC
6. PCB : 0.4 T
7. Diaphragm : PEEK 46㎛, 3layer
8. Unit Damper : 530#